WHO IS JOSEPHINE EDOCHIE?
Josephine Edochie is the wife of the veteran Nollywood actor, Pete Edochie. Pete Edochie is been recognized as a living legend in the Nollywood movie industry, below are some of his movies and the year it was released.
- Heavy Battle (2008)
- Test Your Heart (2008)
- Greatest Harvest (2007)
- Secret Pain (2007)
- Fair Game (2006)
- Holy Cross (2006)
- Lacrima (2006)
- Living with Death (2006)
- Never End (2005)
- No More War (2005)
- Price of Ignorance (2005)
- Across the Niger (2004)
- Coronation (2004)
- Above Death: In God We Trust (2003)
- Arrows (2003)
- Billionaires Club (2003)
- Egg of Life (2003)
- Honey (2003)
- Love & Politics (2003)
- Miserable Wealth (2003)
- Holy Ghost Fire (2001)
- Terrible Sin (2001)
- Oduduwa (2000)
- Set-Up (2000)
- Chain Reaction (1999)
- Lost Kingdom (1999)
- Narrow Escape (1999)
- Living in darkness (1999)
- Rituals (1997)
- Things Fall Apart (1987) TV series
Pete Edochie has won many awards locally and internationally, these are the lists of his awards
Pete Edochie Awards
- Movie Personality of the Year, City People Magazine, 1999
- Best Actor in Africa, Censors’ Board, 2001
- Best Actor in Nigeria, Censors’ Board, 2003
- Member of the Order of the Niger, Former President Olusegun Obasanjo 2003.
- Special Recognition Award, Best of Nollywood (BON), along with Lanre Hassan (Iya Awero), Former Governor Emmanuel Udaghan, 2013
- Lifetime Achievement Award, Africa Movie Academy Awards, 2013
- Industry Merit Award, Africa Magic Viewers’ Choice Awards, 2014
- Life Impact Awards, Times Heroes Awards, 2017
Josephine Edochie has been married to Pete Edochie for almost 50 years now and their marriage is said to be the longest in the Nigerian movie industry.
In this article, you will get to know more about Josephine Edochie, her children, nationality, and more.
Josephine Edochie Biography
JOSEPHINE EDOCHIE PROFILE
Full Name: Josephine Edochie
Date of birth/Age: N/A
Native language: Igbo
State of Origin: Anambra State
Spouse: Pete Edochie
Children: 6 (5 males, 1 female)
Occupation: Lawyer, Broadcaster, Announcer & Businesswoman
Josephine Edochie has six children, five boys and a girl, these are their names: Leo Edochie, Eva Edochie, Uche Edochie, Linc Edochie, Gene Edochie, Yul Edochie.
Both Linc Edochie and Yul Edochie are the two kids fromwhophine who are into the Nigerian movie industry.
Linc is involved in acting, writing, and directing while Yul is fully an actor and a director, Yul Edochie also runs an academy named “The Next Generation Of Nollywood Actos And Actresses” this academy is focused on grooming the next generation of Nollywood actors and actresses.
Yul has once won the Pamsaa Awards for the Best Actor, the City People Entertainment Award for Best New Actor, and the Best Actor.
HER MARRIAGE LIFE
There was a time when people thought Rita Edochie is the wife of Pete Edochie probably because she bears the same surname and also she is a popular Nollywood actress while on the other hand Josephine was not known to the public at then though the broadcasting industry where she met Pete. According to Pete Edochie, he married Josephine at the early stage of his life.
On Pete Edochie’s 70th birthday he stepped out publicly with his Real wife Josephine Edochie which went viral and people asked who is Rita Edochie?
Well Rita Edochie is the wife of Pete Edochi’s younger brother, Tony Edochie.
Josephine Edochie worked as a broadcaster, she also worked as an announcer where she met are husband Pete Edochie, she is also a businesswoman.
HER MARRIAGE ADVICE
Josephine Edochie’s marriage has stood the test of time for almost 50 years she is still married to her husband, and in a recent interview held with both couples, they gave out some useful tips that have been of great help in their marriage.
Here are the highlights…..
- Always ask your spouse how his/her day went.
- Quarrels are bound to happen but they should never affect your relationship with your spouse. You can be madly in love with a person and can also be mad at him/her. Quarrels do not necessarily mean that the marriage should come to an end. Staying together means you have chosen friendship and peace over conflicts. Pete buttresses his point with this proverb, ‘a bad peace is better than a good quarrel.’ And he claims this is the reason why they rarely engage in fights.
- A relationship comes with obligations. This means that sometime you will have to compromise by doing something you don’t like or want. But you will have to do these things because your presence makes him or her happy.
- Gifts are very important. Never forget that little gifts are remembered for a long time. As they say, pleasant trifles play a big role in life, especially the signs of You don’t need to haveat you have the same friends. You don’t have to insist on parties with other married couples with whom one of you does not have a friendly relationship.
- Kiss each other often. If one of you has to go to work early, you can kiss your spouse tenderly and try not to wake him/her up.
- Sometimes, you may have to refuse invitations to stay with your spouse. Life can make either of you very busy and you don’t have to fill the calendar of the week with unnecessary meetings and invitations.
- Treat your in-laws as you would treat your own family. Your in-laws will be pleased when you consider them as your family.
- You should say “I Love You” often. These three words can never become obsolete. They are always nice to hear. Tell them more often, do not skimp on words.
- Show sympathy when your loved one is sick. Perhaps, because of this, cancel some meetings that are not too special, instead of going to the restaurant you can cook at home.
- You can assist your husband (wife) with household chores especially when there is a lot of work to be done.
- Never joke or mock each other, especially in front of other people. Mocking your partner should never be done either in public or in private. Show respect to each other and pay attention to what you say about your partner, especially in public.
Please share and always visit for more.
- Vermin Supreme: Bio, Net Worth, Facts on Activist
- Who is Larry Nassar? His Crime, Age, Net Worth, Family?
- 10 things you need to know about Larry Nassar
- Pheelz Biography (Age, Net Worth and more)
- Top 10 Richest Musicians In Nigeria(2023)
- Top 10 Richest Musicians in the World(2023)
- Atiku Abubakar Net Worth And Biography